Header Ads

TS4: New Expansions & Game Pack Sep-Nov 2019

Hi Simmers! It's been a while since my last update. Haven't much time to spend for the latest news and reviews, well I missed few expansions to update earlier but hey...I'm back now. So today I'm gonna share with you on the 3 new expansions that have been released by the Sims Team. I have bought all expansions but I haven't tried it yet except for the Island Living. Nevertheless, I have look around on some reviews and to understand better on what the expansions are for before I start to play with it. 

Expansion Pack: Island Living (September 2019)



Majority reviewers giving good reviews and feedback for this expansion. As I tried this expansion, I can agree that the world scenery is great. Comes with new features, new jobs and even odd jobs. In this expansion simmers will get jet skis, boats, dolphins, mermaids! And more! I haven't go through deeper in the game but yeah... you can look around the net whereby there are few simmers who will share their reviews. One of the reviews which is quite impressive and complete is the Sims VIP.


Game Pack: Realm of Magic (October 2019)


I can say it's like bringing yourself to Harry Porter world. With the new expansion you will have new world whereby there will be a place as a gateway to the magic world. It is exactly like what we see in Harry Porter, by travelling to this world you will go to a place where you learn magic and so on. So it is quite an interesting thing for those who love magic adventures.


Expansion Pack: Discover University (November 2019)


Talking about University, it might a bit similar to Sims 3 University Pack. Looking at what EA offer for this new expansion, there are 2 options of university which is Univerity of Britechester and Foxbury Institute. Sims can enroll to it via computer or the mailbox. Getting your degree will give a stepping stone on your career. It looks quite amazing where there are few new careers comes with this new pack. Can't wait to explore more!



No comments

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.