Header Ads

TS4: New Game Pack - StrangerVille

I've been thinking of sharing the new TS4 game pack since the day it has been announced but uuuuhhh how I wish I could do that on the spot!! It has been released on last February, and yeah I haven't bought it yet to know more about it but I do feel strange on what is this all about. I am so sorry to say that I am not excited to purchase the game pack, it doesn't trigger me when I look at the promo. Anyway, somehow I will buy it someday whenever I think it is worth to buy.



Let us see on what EA says about it:

It’s a desert town shrouded in mystery that holds a deep, dark secret. A secret your Sim can reveal! Sims are acting strange for unknown reasons in this ominous town. Is there a conspiracy? Will this seemingly odd force possess your Sim? In this pack, you’ll encounter strange plants, interact with peculiar devices, and uncover the story of a secret lab.

 Few review on the game pack:




No comments

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.