Header Ads

TS4: New Expansion Pack Announce - Island Living

Hi Simmers. I am on long Raya leave so I have so much time to spend on my Sims. Few days back, EA announced on the new coming release of Island Living and started to reduce price on other previous game pack including Strangerville...yeah and I bought that as it is cheaper. 


So what is Island Living game pack has to offer? I would just love to quote on what EA had announced in their website ( Source: EA News )


For Malaysian Simmers you can choose to pre-order it via Origin or CDKeys, at the price of RM 130-150. Thanks to fellow Simmers, Riez Forestar who put his effort to share on the purchase and review at Malaysian Simmers facebook page. ( Source: Malaysian Simmers ) 


No comments

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.